Register with Locumotion
GP Locum Agency
If you work in Ireland as a Locum Doctor with Locumotion locum agency, you will receive these great benefits:
- If you are new to Ireland and the Irish health system, Locumotion locum agency will assist you with all of your paperwork including that for registering with the Irish Medical Council and Visa requirements.
- We provide top rates of Locum pay for sessions, days and weeks. In addition to this, accommodation will be provided by the host GP for most placements.
- On arrival in the Republic of Ireland after the screening and interview process, you will receive a clinical and administrative orientation here at our offices in Dublin.
- The clinical orientation will be provided by one of our Medical Directors and the placement orientation by your designated Placement Coordinator.
- Your placement coordinator will also be your dedicated point of contact while you work with Locumotion.
Minimum requirements for a Locum Doctor
If you want to work with Locumotion as a Locum Doctor, you must be eligible to register with the Irish Medical Council (www.medicalcouncil.ie) and you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Successful completion of a formal GP training programme (e.g. within the EU, UK, Australia & South Africa).
- If you don't hold a formal GP qualification, you should have at least 2 years of full time GP experience.